Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Love Library Books Challenge 2015

I love going to the library. I find myself at the library at least once a week. Our local public library has 13 branches, most of them quite small, and we're also part of a consortium of 18 other counties so we can borrow books from all over the state. Needless to say, this challenge makes me so happy! Last year I read 74 library books!

The I Love Library Books Challenge is hosted by Book Dragon's Lair. You should totally join us!

Requirements:
Choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
Check books out of the library
Books may overlap with other challenges
Any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)

Levels:
board book - 3
picture book - 6
early reader - 9
chapter book - 12
middle grades - 18
Young adult - 24
adult - 36
just insert IV - 50

I'm going for the Just Insert IV level. Last year I read 74 library books, so my personal goal is to top that. It may be challenging, since I'm doing the Double Dog Dare Challenge from Jan 1 - April 1, which means that I can't get any new books during that time. Luckily, I already have some library books checked out and ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment