Monday, September 2, 2013

Classics Club Spin #3

The Classics Clubs is hosting its third spin event. For the spin, you simply choose 20 books in 4 categories. The moderators will announce a random number and whatever title in your list corresponds to the number, that's the book you read by October 1. My list for the spin is below. To see my entire list of 50 books for the Classics Club check out my official list.

5 Books I'm Hesitant to Read
1. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
2. My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett
3. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
4. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster ---> The Winner! My Review
5. Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin

5 Books I'm Excited About
6. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
7. Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor\
8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
9. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien
10. The 13 Clocks by James Thurber

5 Books I'm Neutral About
11. White Fang by Jack London
12. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
13. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
14. My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
15. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli

5 Books I Already Have
16. A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck
17. The View from Saturday by EL Konigsburg
18. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
19. Emil and the Detectives by Erich Kastner
20. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment