Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Love Library Books ~ The Best Reading Challenge Ever!

I love going to the library. I find myself at the library at least once a week. Our local public library has 13 branches, most of them quite small, and we're also part of a consortium of 18 other counties so we can borrow books from all over the state. Needless to say, this challenge makes me so happy! I think I'll have it completed by August =)

The I Love Library Books Challenge is hosted by Book Dragon's Lair. You should totally join us!

Requirements:
choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
check books out of the library
books may overlap with other challenges
any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)

Levels:
board book - 3
picture book - 6
early reader - 9
chapter book - 12
middle grades - 18
Young adult - 24
adult - 36
just insert IV - 50

I'm going for the Just Insert IV level... and my personal goal is to get to 50 books by the end of August.


No comments:

Post a Comment