Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Classics Club Spin #9

The Classics Clubs is hosting its ninth spin event. For the spin, you simply choose 20 books in 4 categories. The moderators will announce a random number and whatever title in your list corresponds to the number, that's the book you read by May 15th. My list for the spin is below. To see my entire list of 50 books for the Classics Club check out my official list.

5 Books I'm Hesitant to Read
1. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
2. My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George <---- The Winner!
3. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
4. Frindle by Andrew Clements
5. Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin

5 Books I'm Excited About
6. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
7. Watership Down by Richard Adams
8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
9. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien
10. The Dark Is Rising by Susan Cooper

5 Books I'm Neutral About
11. The Birchbark House by Louise Erdrich
12. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
13. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
14. A Long Way From Chicago by Richard Peck
15. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli

5 Books I'll Have to Hunt For
16. Zlateh the Goat and Other Stories by Isaac Bashevis Singer
17. The Tale of the Mandarin Ducks by Katherine Patterson
18. The Saturdays by Elizabeth Enright
19. The Storm by Cynthia Rylant
20. Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome


No comments:

Post a Comment