Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Love Library Books Challenge Wrap-Up

I'm a library junkie. If it weren't for the library, it would be really expensive to nurse my reading habit! The I Love Library Books Challenge from the Book Dragon's Lair is a great challenge for me.

Requirements:
Choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
Check books out of the library
Books may overlap with other challenges
Any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)

Levels:
board book - 3
picture book - 6
early reader - 9
chapter book - 12
middle grades - 18
Young adult - 24
adult - 36
just insert IV - 50

My goal for 2014 was to get to 50 books by August, and I beat that goal by a month.

By December 20th, I read 73 library books out of 165 books for the year. They were a mix of print, ebook, and audiobooks. You can check out the complete list of library books here.

Thank you public libraries!



No comments:

Post a Comment